After a long flight with many stops, I have finally arrived in Madagascar. I have still not recovered from the short trip to Tanzania with Hannah, but I guess I will have to get over it. Today was fun. I went the the Tsimbazaza zoo! I wasn't really looking forward to the experience before because I thought the zoo would be poorly kept, but it turned out to be surprisingly nice and up kept. But what I REALLY wasn't expecting to happen to me was the awful smell of lemur poop. I was taking pictures like any other tourist in Madagascar :) when an awful stench filled the air. I turned around to see a whole pile of (unable to think of a word besides poop that doesn't sound weird) poop in the lemur exhibit. Let me tell you it smells a whole lot worse than NORMAL poop. My nose was fried. You might as well of cut it off because it was completely useless for the next five hours. Anyway, my day was pretty nice. After my nose regained consciousness, I got some lunch only to be snarfed up by the birds, got some more lunch(eaten by me)
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
madagascar vacation!!!!!!! the Tsimbazaza zoo(smell)
and headed home after a long fun day of tourism.
Posted by Nicole S. at 8:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment