Finally! I've arrived in Italy! My plane ride was horrible, I sat next to this guy who kept snoring his brains out throughout the whole trip. But, on a brighter note, I made it to Italy. Today was my cooking class day. Yay! I arrived in Florence just in time for my classes to begin. Not a single person in that class spoke English. It was especially frustrating, because they kept talking to me as if I understood what they said. I did manage to find out what we were making, though. The appetizer was Calamari, my favorite!!! The first course was Seafood Spaghetti with a side of fresh ciabatta bread, second (as if anyone could even get to the second!) was Margarita Pizza, also yummy, and the dessert was Tiramisu, my other favorite! After the food was prepared, which took FOREVER we got to eat it. As I had originally expected, the food was delicious. But I didn't get to much pizza
, because I felt like I had just gained a few hundred pounds from the Spaghetti alone, so I took it and the Tiramisu
, which by the way was the best dessert I had ever tasted, back to my hotel as a midnight snack. Ya, it turns out it wasn't a midnight snack at all, it was a "cab ride back to my hotel" snack. So, after gaining around 500 pounds, I crashed on my bed, almost breaking it, and fell asleep.
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Incredible Italy!!(cooking classes) Taste
Posted by Nicole S. at 8:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment