BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Incredible Italy(Venice)(Sight)

Today I took a lovely boat ride to Venice. The city is absolutely amazing. It is so old, but so beautiful at the same time. When I arrived, I hopped off the boat, and started walking around. After a couple minutes, I stumbled across a little market near the middle of the city, almost like a farmers market. There I bought a couple of souvenirs for my friends back home, and a fresh green apple to snack on, since I didn't eat any breakfast due to my late start in the morning. I then went shopping for various things around town such as clothes and more souvenirs. I did this until around 1:30, when I became hungry. I decided to grab a casual lunch at a small deli. There I got a sandwich. The sandwich was pretty good, so I tipped the sandwich guy eight euro, and was on my way yet again. At one point I actually got lost in the city, and was helped by a little girl(it was really embarrassing) to find my way back to my boat just in time for it to set sail. After a long day of shopping and taking pictures, I got back on the boat, and watched the sunset fade over the horizon.

0 comments: