Today I went to the Fuji Q Highlands. The Fuji Q Highlands is a theme park with a bunch of roller coasters, so considering I absolutely love roller coasters, I was in heaven when I got there. I took a bullet train (YES!) to get to Fuji Q. Apparently EVERYONE wanted to go to Fuji Q today because it was so crowded in that train I could barley breath in there. When I was on the train, the waitress/train-person( I don't know what they're called!!) offered me an edible thing(ummmm....) and so I tried it, and it was disgusting! It was like some liquid that I was appearantly supposed to drink, but it didn't taste like you were supposed to drink it, it tasted like you were supposed to wash your hands with it. Once I was off the death train I really started to have some fun. When I got there, the park was practically deserted!! I went on everything! The rollercoasters, the water rides, even the little kid rides( I know I am so cool). I stayed at the park until 10:00(yawn...) and decided I was way to wiped out to take a bullet train home, so I took a cab to my new hotel, with an improved amount of space by about 25%.
Monday, April 12, 2010
Jamazing Japan!!!!!!!! Fuji Q Highlands!!!!!!!
Posted by Nicole S. at 7:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment