Today was very interesting. It is my third day here and I am getting used to the various sights and smells of Rwanda, but I wasn't prepared for what was coming my way soon. As I was starting to get ready for my day in the city, I smelled something awful coming from my bathroom. So I opened the door and there was a big, dead bird in my shower! Since the window was smashed, I assumed it flew into the window and smashed it, and died. I fled my room and ran down to the manager of the hotel where he told me he would have it removed as soon as he could. Then, I went on into the city in my pj's and took a," tour of nature" in the forest, with my pajamas on. It was pretty cool.
Monday, November 9, 2009
Smell
Posted by Nicole S. at 5:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment