BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Sound

Today was really great. I went to the african planes for a safari. We trekked all over the plains. We saw giraffes, elephants, and best of all, zebras. We were walking around, and suddenly, out leader got real quiet and still and I heard rumbling in the distance. He told us to jump in the bushes, so I did, and a whole herd of zebras came thundering past us. There must of beenSee full size image a thousand of them! We waited for what seemed an eternity, and watched them run off into the distance

1 comments:

John SB said...

Sight: beautifully written. Love the sound of rain against your window.
Taste: I hope you get over the lag, get away from the TV, and get outside. Time's a wasting. Glad you enjoyed the mayo.
Smell: Sorry about the bird. Hoping for some details that are specific to Rwanda. What kind of bird? What kind of forest?
Person: Fun wooden bike story. Good photo. Just wish it was larger.
Sound: Zebras are very cool.
Nicole, I love your design, and your blog is a pretty good start. A few suggestions for Madagascar:
Do all the senses, a lesson, and a charitable organization.
Write about experiences unique to where you are going, like the lady with the wooden bike.
Since it is a blog, use links, make it take us places.
Use one (more) set of eyes before you publish. Couple little spelling and punctuation mistakes that could be easily cleared up by an editor.
I really like your clean and simple design.
S