On the next morning I awoke sleepily to see that it was eleven o'clock in the morning! I threw some jeans and a t-shirt on and flew down to the lobby. I then made myself a fried egg sandwich with mayonnaise. But then I froze, something tasted different about it. I have had many fried egg sandwiches before, but none of them had ever tasted the way this one did. I tasted it again and realized that it was the mayo! It was like heaven on earth. I would of eaten the whole jar if the hotel manager wasn't standing right next to me. I asked the manager where they got their mayo, and he didn't know either. After wolfing down four sandwiches, I swam around in their pool, took a shower, and watched some good old American television in my hotel room.
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Taste
Posted by Nicole S. at 1:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment