Today, I went to the Cleopatra pools. I put on a bathing suit under my clothes, and drove to the pools around 11:15 this morning. It was a really warm day out, so I was happy that I could fully enjoy the pools. They were pretty popular. I had to wait in a long line to get in, and once I did, I was really excited. The pools were crystal clear, and there was beautiful scenery around it. The pools were said to have healing properties, cure all kinds of diseases,and it is supposed to make people look ten years younger. I was hoping the ten years younger part wasnt true or else I would come out looking like a toddler. Thats probably why everyone else in the pools were old people or middle aged women wanting to look beautiful again The pools were incredibly relaxing. I just floated on my back in the water till I bumped into a rock. At one point I found this neat little cave where I could hide and spy on people in. I hid in there for a bit, then decided that it was about time to leave, because my hands were turning into prunes. I left feeling refreshed,pruney, and like a toddler.
Friday, March 12, 2010
Tasty Turkey!!!!!!! Cleopatra Pools!!!!!!!!
Posted by Nicole S. at 6:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Grand Bazaar:Tesekkürler, sounds like a fascinating place to begin.
White Water:"Chinese Wall of Death!!!"pretty crazy. I like the story of the man in his house.
Skiing: "started to write your will in your head..."never thought to ski in Turkey.
Ephesus:Fancy meeting her here...so intrigued by Ephesus went poking for enlarged photos and links...delicious meal...I'll have the kebabs as well!
Turkish Coffee:running like Charley-fun and clever description...mustache and mood!
Cleopatra Pools: Your writing cracks me up! Your toddler comment still has me laughing and trying to keep my fingers on the keyboard! A refreshed, prunely toddler. Great passage.
Nicole, it is so much fun to travel with you through your witty words. I was disappointed when you ended at Cleopatra's pools. Keep up the fun travels. I really enjoy your blog.
Missing:
Links
Organization
Let's get the 7 Things glitch fixed.
Nice Nicole.
Post a Comment