Today was a very quiet day. I got up, walked around town, visited the Grand Bazaar, nothing really that exciting. But when I realized that I hadn't yet tasted the fine coffee of Turkey. I dropped everything, and ran like charlie with his golden ticket to a coffee shop. I sat down and ordered their special on the menu(still don't know how he managed to understand me). The waiter brought me a cup of coffee and walked away. It was really cool looking, and had a different texture than normal coffee. How they make it is they boil finely powdered roasted coffee beans, maybe with sugar, and serve it in a cup. Its a pretty common method of coffee making in the Middle East and Northern Africa. I sipped my coffee, and it was amazing. ahh, the warmth just trickled down my throat. I savored my coffee, which probably was not a very good idea, since the coffee started to get cold. I was sad when my coffee was gone, but promised myself I would get one tommorow. I walked out of the coffee shop with a coffee mustache, in a good mood.
Friday, March 12, 2010
Tasty Turkey!!!!!!! Turkish Coffee!!!!!!!!
Posted by Nicole S. at 6:34 AM
Labels: cleopatra pools
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment