After I had my bazaar adventure, I decided it was time for a little more action. It was time for some white water river rafting. Fortunately, it was a fairly warm day, so I didn't have to worry about freezing my butt off. I DROVE this time, remembering my feet yesterday, and after driving and driving and driving and driving for a really time, I arrived at the river. I was really scared, I had only been river rafting once in Colorado, and I was now faced with five old pros in my raft. The guide told us about the river and about how he named the big drops and twists in the river. My personal favorite was the " Chinese Wall of Death". The ride was really turbulent, I was thrown all around the raft, but it was really fun. During our ride we passed many "landmarks'. There was an old house on the hillside where an old man lived. The guide said that he had never seen the man leave his house, and we were all shocked. I was just wondering where he got his food from! Maybe he had an indoor farm... I was almost thrown out of the raft but thanks to my death grip on the handle, that didn't happen .At one point, where the water was calm, we were able to jump in the water, and I was the only one who dared to jump in the water. It was surprisingly warm, and I enjoyed my little dip. I was spaced out, I was daydreaming about cauliflower, and the guide had to poke me with his oar to De-spacify me. I was sad once it was over, it felt like it only lasted for 5 minutes, but I was tired anyway, so I changed back into my clothes, got into my car, and drove and drove and drove and drove and drove and drove.......
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Tasty Turkey!!!! White water Rafting!!!!
p.s.
the story about the Chinese wall of death is true, so is the daydreaming and so is the story about the man who didn't leave his house.
Posted by Nicole S. at 1:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.
Post a Comment