Today I boarded my plane at 5:45 a.m. I was rudely awoken by my iPhone's alarm, and almost threw it against the wall, had I not caught myself. I threw my clothes on, and started driving to the Santa Barbara Airport. The plane ride was long, and sleepless. No matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't get to sleep(despite my early awakening). I arrived in Turkey in the night, and went to sleep in my hotel. I awoke next morning, glad I didn't have anymore flights, and started walking to Itsanbul's Grand Bazaar. Itsanbul's Grand Bazaar is one of the largest and oldest covered markets in the world. It probably wasn't a great idea to walk to the bazaar, because by the time I got there, my feet were already tired. I walked around, and just looked at all the goods. The market itself was beautiful, and they had everything you could ever think of. I decided to get a gorgeous coin pouch from an old lady running a small stand in the corner of the market. It was beautifully woven and had sequins and gems lining it. I thanked the lady in Turkish, which by the way she thought was pretty amusing, and exited the bazaar with the coins in my pouch jingling in my hand.
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Tasty Turkey!!!!!! Itsanbul Grand Bazaar!!
Posted by Nicole S. at 1:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment