BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Incredible Italy(Biking)(Smell)

Today, I decided to get active. I woke up at 7:00 a.m., took a shower, got dressed, put my biking stuff on, and left my hotel. I rented a bike from a bike shop, and started to bike. I biked all through Florence. I biked on the streets, the trails, and anything really you could bike on. After about an hour of biking, I took a little break. I was in the mountains, and didn't expect anyone to be near me, but I could of sworn I had smelled something good baking in an oven. Something REALLY good
See full size image
. I got back on my bike, and followed the scent. I was soon led to a small cottage! I was quite surprised to see it, and the old lady picking
herbs in her front yard was too. Of course, I was quite embarrassed, but she didn't seem to notice and invited me right in and gave me some of the fresh garlic bread she had been cooking. I thank her immensely, and started biking down the mountain with the scent of garlic in my breath.

0 comments: