Today was my last day in Italy. I spent most of the day packing up, but did a little fishing too. I didn't catch any fish, but it was still fun. Luckily, the restaurant I ate at for dinner had. I was cruising in Florence, when I saw a little restaurant. It was around seven, and I was pretty hungry, so I decided to drop by and have a bite. I walked in, and learned that it was a seafood restaurant. I sat down, but something sounded weird. I stood up and sat down again, and something still sounded strange. I felt around the chair, and pulled out a squeaky toy!
I figured someone with a dog had it, and left it on my table. The food they had was very good. After my dinner, I took a cab to the airport. And right when I got on the airplane, I fell asleep.
Monday, February 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment