Sunday, February 7, 2010
Incredible Italy(Pisa)(Person)
Today, I visited the Tower Of Pisa, or Leaning Tower of Pisa. I started off by taking a plane to Tuscany. Once I got there, I took a bus to the tower. It took a while to get in, since there can only be thirty people at a time in the tower. Once I started walking up the tower, I got really freaked out. I was seriously considering walking back down the tower once
I was part of the way up, but there was a really nice person who spoke English who told me that the Italians fixed the tower and had made it a little safer. He reassured me, and I walked up, and up and up until I reached the very top. After, of course, taking a bunch of pictures, I walked back down. All thanks to the nice guy who spoke English.
Posted by Nicole S. at 8:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment